Join Active NET only to learn full-pledged java

Where you can easily download java e-books such as

CORE JAVA, ADVANCED JAVA(JDBC, Servlets, Jsp and Jstl), J2EE, STRUTS, HIBERNATE and SPRING

ANT and log4j

RMI, JNDI and JMS

HTML, CSS, XML and JAVA SCRIPT

OOAD and DESIGN PATTERNS

and many more......................................

Search the web pages from here

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CORE JAVA BOOKS


I will never forget taking my first Java class at Sun Microsystems in Dallas, Texas, in May, 1998. I had heard the many promises about Java and how it would revolutionize software development, but I was skeptical and arrogant as I sat in the back of the class anxious to make life hard on the instructor.

At the time, I was programming and teaching C++, mostly Visual C++ and the Microsoft Foundation Classes. For some reason, after I learned C++, I figured that would be the last programming language I would ever need to learn. My boss, on the other hand, had different ideas, because I was slated to become a Sun Certified Java Instructor.